2012年10月29日星期一

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com ss into the height f

Let him seek you."Han Fu Qiang makes a town to settle ground to smile and says:"How?You didn't also see.I also occupy to seek him and hear that the staff in the county was tomorrow, give he how to answer argument argument.I this county Cheng the stem didn't also do how long, which have experience to pick them up ……"say, flick, say:"I come home again in see."
He the anxious meat jumped ground to once turn over threshold, felt that this parlance doesn't lead long strong and heard the step voice that the bird makes track for, and then turned head to ask:"You are also busy in seeking."
The bird said sentence BE, but the oddness extremely asks him:"Do you why give my explanation so many?Isn't an in the mind to have ghost?"
Han Fu hopes his one eye and see seem in his eyes the light gleam, the heart says:I really despised this Da son, he was into a matter and speak again to through, settle however deceive not and live through this old fox.Hence, he describes with a delicate touch a ground smile and says:"The staff is a military man, I sought county magistrate Lyu, also needed to seek you and let you received!"
The bird letter thinks really and say not and quickly:"Let Li Jin Xi the county Wei answer, I occupy!"
Replies to make for the sake of the lane leave really and forces to say:"Still have than this more important matter?You don't want to say that you are going to beat bandit, you have to say you beat bandit, can not go!"The bird feels this guy again vexed again mix, wish:When beat bandit, how beat, does the ability Rang let you listen to?He has never liked spirit ground to say:"County magistrate Lyu still has a liking for a ground horse in my house and prepares to make me send to a county inside, I not original intention.Wife tomorrow gives birth to a kid, see card shark ……I want to ask for leave."
Han Fu Leng for a while, take something with a grain of salt location for a while head, say:"This matter, I also have no knowledge at 1:00, I also ask for you!"
The bird beat to"hum" in nostril a , oneself also admires the ability that he or she acts according to circumstances and put and annoy a hasty step son again and then seek through.
Receive guest of block the chicken of way to frighten to rush out in small garden, Lyu Gong also makes track for back from the outside.He pulls bird to say that a ground of gusset says:"Bo space.Find out my father?"
"Have no, just ran into Han Xuan Cheng.He wants the matter that I let go of in hand and picks up county officer.Say what:Tomorrow beat bandit?Don't beat and then must pick up county officer.Lao Tze will don't beat bandit tomorrow, but the day after tomorrow, two days after tomorrow?This guy ……"the bird delivered a grievance and turned but seek again through.
Both the elder brother find out there in a dry shed through.Originally his wife has to prepare grapevine, let his help go.He agrees with bird to cure bandit to put out big bandit first very much, putting out the big bandit has to adjust the assertion of tiger mountain, hurriedly pull him to arrive secluded place and in whisper say:"This way good.Light with the person of your under charge still not enough, I also consumedly courage, guard more than 200 persons of the food Cang and the regiment of Li Cheng Chang to do to all adjust to you, beat him all of a sudden the vitality is big to harm!"
The bird pours not and worries a person much, but afraid the action lead greatly and distress ground to say:"Let them go to, afraid surprised bandit."
Through say:"You need not worry.I use don't the ground lend a people to adjust and rush through to go to remit to match with you at the mid-night!However, your simply seeing map hasn't truely acquainted with our county, had better walk fore head, see follow road geography, settle 1 remit to match ground.Moreover, I change your landlord piece, horse and food say that you connect to deliver in county, is this it the real thing that doesn't can also sweep something under the carpet?Is big sky of two is not a common man either, only seeing him can become bandit by ground, set up big Zhai, you can in no way despise him."
The bird point nods and promises to say:"I this picks a person he around walks to sell small trifle, not the sorrow touches not and deeply him ground route!"





The second shot Rang courageously the song chapter 17 cow knife is small to try(6)
Renew time:2009-5-213:31:49 chapter word numbers:5592

Picking a person has to pick to say the clever person who can whet and also need to pick a China person who understand the customs human feelings.The tooth monkey can pull a person to speak vomit Mo horizontal fly, several extensions change, can he doesn't necessarily be good at with Central plains the person make contact with;Qi's connecting is a China person, but inside show outside stuffy, the bird cuts and polishes around at the mid-night, although feel 6 cow compare they slightly suitable, behaviour is simplicity, easily expose intention and identity, really difficult come to a decision, then start to see moon in the car plank in car cabin.
Segment the corner that contains chapter cat in the car cabin in, the side wears ear to listen to him and Zhu Ming Bi's action, turn over to reply could not sleep, also random slipped away to go out.The spring breeze still pares off not to turn Long at the beginning of in February up, outside a head of the thin 15th day of month silk smoke round, the half nose is delightfully fresh spirit, hope to hope on all sides, encampment drive various stumbling block concuss into the height floats of lighting world, quiet bandit Yi, let people's heart chamber also immediately jump about.
She is afraid bird discover she have intention to keep intention that he sits to see moon company, get off pretend first to urinate to, and then and up to the back of the car, take out Weng spirit in the half sleep Weng to beat yawn, lazily wear mouth, ask:"BE bird adult?~Admire!Trap so much, how do you still don't sleep?"The bird carries on the back after lying depend in the car cabin of up, looking at moon, the lazy ocean ocean ground says:"BE thinking of Zhang Tie Tou!"
"Spend son also still is just thinking that the piece is courageously green, the regrets can not early marry ……alas!"Was when segment contained a chapter to have no sorrow an others to worry Chang, let go of to lift duos tunic, pulled one side Ru son Cape, waited bird for cent to her, far and far sat opposite, slightly said, " I still think you at think the old lord of I mother, didn't know as well she is where now, will can't miss us!I often listen to the Yi reach Er of old milk say, the men can't talk idea for woman, that is the cow wreath of his in the mind, he is afraid to be led long by the other people to walk ……"
Bird Shen however don't think idea, the idea interest full of lifely says:"The woman doesn't understand the man's worry ……they feel the man is funny and can annoy!There are two elder sisters in my home and see one side afterwards, they are surprised Die ground don't say:Is foolish don't live!Many people are all catching you, what do you also come back stem?"
The segment contains a chapter to stand to there inside in the disorderly artistic conception.Use the voice of being full of feelings, pleasing emolliently say:"You will definitely answer so her and say:Do you make me forget a summer of east?Lost my Kingdom, everything cherished by me destined to want destruction, together with my ground life!"
The bird is been full of the voice of magic by her to be infected of frightened.He dared not believed ground to shake to shake head and honestly asked:"I don't return to, can having a place go?BE ah, what I cherish is the whole to destine and be demolished, includes uncle Fu's likeness of the deceased and childhood years fine dream, even beautiful single wife, my life.I have no place to go.If make me decide, I will don't hestitate a ground of choice to give up life.Help the person of on the hoof dying."
Again the bird tears spend to flickeringly swallow:"I isn't a prince, and isn't a prince.I am just, herding Ma Ren's son ……"he isn't willing to downwards say again, pour body Yang to see crescent moon again and soliloquize acknowledgement:"The in the mind really has cow wreath!"
The segment contains a chapter to feel his ground flimsiness, in the mind drive what Nian move, slowly from he is in front move to him nearby.Feel his body, lightly hug Lan with the thin arm, mumblingly the claim says:"Hand over to me, which afraid you are so don't care I.Can this a moment, I can't care.My father one heart Zhu sword, and then die, he was me uniquely close relatives, but die.
I need you and need your love,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, which afraid you hereafter again abandon me.I know.You because I didn't give° the treasure knife that the father cast you, you was angry!Can that meeting is the sharp weapon that you buy hero, have which hero don't love to slice a gold to break the soldier of jade, be not not and personally use, isn't own.I think your meeting as a result feel that I am different from another woman ……"
The bird examines some kind of, calm say:"I took a wife, don't know how to treat you?Really, I am very afraid, don't know how to do as well.It is long to living a sky to blare Jing, let me unintentionally kill your personal enemy.Hide however the destiny destined.Can I have already married my own Yi Shen.And love her very much, I don't want to make her know.Let her can not bear to distress desire unique molestation, don't want to be an undecided man as well.I want to let you far keep off to open me, can I how don't also thought of, she would so like you and see you chase you ……I am very upset, seem I walk to where, all avoid not to open you.How should I do?"
The segment contains a chapter in the mind to fear him to beat not to open his own heart Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论