2012年10月25日星期四

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com miling face takes of

Settle, I have already inheritted my father's great man's doctrine."
"You will talk for my mother, proved that you are the person whom a can think for other people wearing.―― I know that my mother thinks like this, it will make my father painful, can she by herself also not lead."
"If just should have concerning the woman how of the discussion of social status, to me, don't be regarded as what problem.My first sight you, is fore the national big match in year up, encourage for the ball team battle cry in the man's heap of you , to me, there is a kind of very special attraction.―― Always, I not because your gentleness, obey, the amiability just like yours.I like you, because you can rise with even boy even sit, and, never be willing to admit defeat ……I think, you in the future probably can't become 1, either thousand agreeable woman of depending on 100s, and I, certainly don't need a small bird to depend on the person's girl friend as well ……still have be, although I am a very ordinary man, however, have at 1:00 I see to open very much, so, I don't fear in the future the woman whom I like is more capable than me, have social status than me ……I say so, how do you feel?"
Thousand leaves listenned to move, she thought at that time, be for ascending original sun one this time words, she also the forgot many farmlands was thoroughly.
Said again, between many farmlands and she, once had again what?Still leave again what?
Now of he, gradual misty wake up early in the morning in her memory, probably and one day, she will can not remember clearly his outlooking ……ascend original sun a but is true, and, his smiling face, can always make her feeling warm.
"However, have a matter I mind very much ……thousand leaves, are you how to see many farmland seniors?Again is how see mine?"
Ascend original sun on willing also mind this matter indeed as expected, thousand leaves are in a short while silent:"I admit that sometimes, I will also take you to do a comparison ……"
"This is the not just the whattest a mess.Thousand leaves, each other likes of two people, probably don't compare to a little bit respectively degree of liking the other party, but if the one party likes another square's degree and consumedly exceeded another square, so of like to sooner or later will collapse.Is particularly a square while still having another person in the mind."
Imperceptibly, the sky has been gradually dark, the street lamp in the park suddenly time the younger brother Be bright to get up.
Ascend original sun one the station start and lean against the tree trunk of that E son tree at this time, the facial expression seriously looking at her.
Also the thousand leaves station is started, she suddenly thoughted of morning the mountain farmland cherry son once said of, she will ascend original sun one smiling face takes of words ……at least this a moment, she was to really attain.
She not from some hate bitterly himself/herself.
That's right and ascend original sun an is that she is ideal medium of boy, but, she doesn't have confidence as well to forget many farmlands thoroughly, that isn't what she wants and then cans make to get.
She always thoughts of many farmlands very easily:In the classroom, in the hallway, basketball building inside and drill ground up ……all have the memory linked to him everywhere, how does she forget him?
If she didn't have confidence to give original sun a happy, should not give him the hope, be not?
Saided again, now that was her own pain and sufferings, certainly be still from herself a personal acceptance will be better.
"Ascend original, sorry, I really don't know should how forget many farmlands ……although I also really think to successfully attain this for the sake of I.But I really don't know that I can be to get.I remember that you once said to me, in front of me, you are very frank ……in front of you, I also thought to be a little bit franker, because I didn't want to hurt you."
"Thousand leaves, do you feel that many farmland seniors also come back?Is you similar to your mother to embrace this kind of imagination?You come to!He can't come back again!I am also a boy ……"
"Ascend original!"Thousand leaves cannot helped but any further and spoke to interrupt him.Meanwhile, two went pure tears to follow cheeks to flow down.She knows up the original sun a to connect down and say what, she thinks, always gentle and soft considerate of he, don't know, are those words surely the truth, but will very heavily harm her heart?
Always, she addicts to deep place of years those the detail linked to many farmlands inside, there is the various clues and proof that many farmlands once liked her in those details ……that is probably right.Can those detail after all the string not rise complete of grain, can not even arrive the final outcome that she once wanted.However, oneself she admits, to many farmlands, just an one Shan of a certain stage in his life but lead of the scenery is still a tremendous demand courage.
Have again be, because many farmlands take French leave, she always feels, they haven't ended.Which afraid she knows, the viewpoint like this will make her lose a lot, but, she is to can't control she not to think so.
"Probably, I ain't worth your liking ……"
"You say so not only humiliating yourself, but also humiliating me."Ascend original sun an at quiet say.
"In fine ……very sorry."Thousand leaves say to turn round to go away in quick time and turn round a moment, the tears flowed down again.
If many farmlands really didn't come back any further, if she is true of consequently missed original sun a, that how should she do?
Can no matter how it is, she also not the ability in the mind can not let go a person, and then want to get liking of another person.
It is so nothing doing.Her mother is her best model.
"Thousand leaves, did we really finish?"
Thousand leaves stop descend step, turn round to looking at to stand in the dreary twilight of ascend original sun a, don't talk.
"We will have really finish if you make me have this felling.Do you feel so worth?Thousand leaves, I hope you consider well.I don't dare to say I by myself have much good, but I think, if we really finished, you will definitely regret in the future."
She certainly knows.She certainly regrets that if really lose him.
But, how start?They seem to be always to also start.BE liking him, and then canning not forgetting many farmlands, so, she feels more she should the good dispassion is for a while.
She has no again say what, turn round to continue to walk forward.If she thinks that if her penitence can make him have better future, don't lose to a good matter as well.Can she forgot, are that her first love is similars such as many farmlands, she is also up the original sun is one first love.If there is wound, that is also absolutely true, actually true at of.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
When practice tidied up domestic affairs together after ending on Monday evening, the river Chuan Ling also asked:"Thousand leaves and seniors, last Saturday morning, you why don't see a sea pitch and north light Gao of practice game?Ascend the senior seemed to be disappointed at first."Thousand leaf heart in on trembling, don't think from the forbidden ground, BE?Is so obvious?Even see river Chuans come out?
"I home point matter.River Chuan of ―― , do you feel how that competes?"
"It is very good.I am to say a sea pitch."
"That you wanted to be more diligent."
"My meeting of.I once said,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, I disliked to fail most ."The river Chuan Ling is in a short while also silent, looking at her, " thousand leaves and seniors, you are the person whom I know in, the first person who can let to have already suffered a defeat feeling at first up the senior."
"BE?"Thousand leaves listenned to, didn't feel proud at all, anti- pour suffered must want to cry.
Always chapter 56

(56)
In mid- May, once a year of all inside the league match formally drew back a purdah, the last summer in thousand the ages of leaf senior high school, arrive like this.
Because is the champion in last year, the Chuan is early high to certainly have no to appear so quickly, so, the time start, thousand leaves just occasionally arrive the match field see other may become early Chuan the game of ball team of the high opponent.
One world noon has the north only high game, Chuan Gao a group of people has already arrived at all a gymnasium, and the rock farmland says:"North the light is high the practice in last time and sea pitch game in, beat very goodly, also was regarded as very strong ball team, we were very likely to will meet in eight strong matches with them.So, study for a while, can not underestimate enemy."
"Yes, they are very likely to become us the opponent of eight strong matches."The bamboo is wild inside say.
"After once seeing that practice game last time, I feel, north only Gao should will also have this year conduct and actions, indeed as expected have already got into 16 strong ……win this their getting into eight Be getting stronger."The river Chuan Ling also says.
At this time, at they after death not distance, suddenly spread to clamor a voice, immediately after, they hear have Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论