2012年11月23日星期五

Facebook ed that player inde

The place mutually lets, at next however the battle wears teacher of several under spread a hand, this just supported more several recruit, make reference to admire, in fact pour is more for admire you,Facebook."
That big fellow roars with laughter, extremely satisfied.Say with smile:"Get, you this boy is hypocrisy, won be win, you this twisting boxing method I can't.Momentary half will the son can not also crack, Lao Tze not is be like old Fan so leave mold leave the person of the kind."
Old Fan?Fly to soon ponder in my head, which old Fan?Where have what big superior, Xing Fan, of?Turn an eye, already gold Yong 15 huge Zhaos all and quickly lead some kind of, suddenly think of Fan Xing's good hand-teach clearly bright right make Fan Yao.
In my heart suddenly a surprised, have never thought, unexpectedly drive two eye all empty that boy guessed.The this kind of people is indeed as expected the NPC good hand of bright crest, sound out a way:"Is you it the Zhang ensign that makes?BE five spread a person?Is eagle ensign in a sky?……"Say till the last, have already figured out in front unclearly that, the voice is tiny to is some to change countenance.
That big fellow is one Zheng, roar with laughter a way:"There are some knowledges in your boy.I call week Dian."
I am shivering to change countenance, surprisingly this dismantled with me several ten recruit of NPC is incredibly that temperament clearly teaching of the thick Hao five spread one of the persons' week Dian.Luckily come of is five spread the fighting skill's lowest week Dian in the person, if changed a fighting skill pole highland cold Qian or say to can not come, only afraid I this time can not so easily cope with past.
The week Dian says with smile:"The small brothers walks to walk, don't climb mountain to play with me?Oh.Didn't descend a mountain activity for a long time, carefree bones almost spread.Luckily listen to just the flood ensign Zhang ensign make old Tang speak of, in the mind that Yang Yang, unexpectatively and unexpectedly ran into you."
I hesitate a long time and lean on a sky to butcher Long Ji's plot have been already ended.Bright crest large numbers of person's horses are incredibly come together north, really is oddness, the week Dian invites me to climb mountain, but don't know that how result is, however is at the thought of to lean on a sky to butcher Long Ji of so big plot.I incredibly have to 78 small tasks.Really is completely that the in the mind isn't great, already an auto this time random born NPC behavior, perhaps can also run into piece don't hate.Thought of here, once I grind teeth and smile happily of say:"Since it is so, that was polite to rather obey orders."
The week Dian Hey Hey says with smile:"The small brothers excused me, every climb mountain of person, have to receive a pair of eyes.Otherwise, above there, not give an account."I just a nod.Immediately and then someone comes over to receive my eyes, immediately at present utter darkness one.
Have two people to am or so I on clipping, I feel that the foot imitates a Buddha not to be stained with ground to generally run about wildly, my in the mind is silent to compute step and direction, just not much.Suddenly a stop.Then someone came over to receive my tree eye cloth to take down.I am at present a bright.The words that is or so to looking at this huge mountain Zhai, can not help coulding not say of surprise.What is the row?Incredibly like this scale was quickly a great place, absolutely caught up the beam mountain of Sung river old rebel here.
Is extremely strange in my heart, according to this speed and run about of time, here will never over two inside road.But this road is officer's way, surroundings two inside inside absolutely impossibly like this big mountain Zhai exist.80% again is what conceal of trifle.Conceal a plot?Once this words appear in my in the mind, I not from temporarily and excitedly all have some to shiver all over.
Leng very in a short while, the week Dian just walked to come over.Smile happily of say:"Leave, at the right moment go to lo lo Tang 16.After a while we compare Wu Chang again have ever been to two hand of recruit, doings."
BE trailing me to prepare to walk, come over a youth person, see me to would be one Leng, openings way:"Player?"
I nod a way:"You are also?"Wish how here still have a player?See to advantages all drive this boy get of about, oneself probably could not make either what.
That youth says with smile:"You is in addition to I outside the second player for coming in, still want to recruit how to go out!"
I can not help frighteneding to disgrace and ask a way:"How?Come in don't go?"
That youth wry smile way:"Certainly, I at here foolish more than a weeks, is thinking a way to go out every day.But I thought to the utmost a way, is all at the end of one's tether, log out, commit suicide.Complain to the game company, ha ha, can way all of me figuring once thought."
I at first is a surprised, think of oneself to still have husband and wife to deliver this malicious recruit, say with smile:"Have you ever thought?Which there is the scene to can not go out?"
That youth shakes head a way:"I figure out the best you is who, the raving fury pond of the player cold maple?I the piece in the forum once saw you in diagram and video frequency, I knew you are fierce, also very intelligent, just, I miss my intelligence what of, also can't bad get there to go, I can tell you, I really hope that you can find out to go out a ground of way, otherwise, we may were over a long period of time trapped dead very much here."
I am when he talks.Having already secretly started husband and wife transmission is incredibly invalid, hint:You are aring placed in a special scene, can not use husband and wife's transmission.This bottom just panic absolute being, hasty way:"There is really and completely no way?"
That youth still needs to talk.The week Dian has already impatiently said:"Like like, leave quickly, small brothers, etc. will come back to say again."
I have to with week Dian together go out, originally is thought pick up move bowels proper, have never thought incredibly ran into scene like this.It is utterly confused.The inside year strong man seeing run into in the beginning unwillingly exchanged greeting severals, the week Dian urgently could not bear of take me to do Wu Chang.Want with my Dou weapon,google, I sudden heart in a move.Might it not be leave this key to scene then in this week Dian body up?
Thought of here, see the Dian in week stretch hand to dismantle broad sword, I say with smile:"Week eldest brother, in a short while we fought to fire away and also had what activity?"
Week Dian joy ha ha of say:"It was free, seldom ran into you.You would like to also come us to be a guest here, we the house is enough many here, food and clothing not worry, your right here often lives, at the right moment have no a matter we many activities exercise."
My in the mind a cool, the lo week Dian is this meaning.Want ~only come, don't want to go out, seeing the Dian in week has already lifted a knife station over there.Call a way:"Come, begin, how.Still feared my week Dian to chop down to harm you not to become?We order."
Seem don't beat nor go, I will settle light swords and fish bowel sword all and hold in hand, week Dian eyes a bright, say with smile:"Good sword."Brush ground one knife, chop down to me, I the side body avoid being seen, the right hand returned a to recruit.
Secretly wonder in my heart, leave this scene.Does this exactly want to win or want to lose?If would not° until won go, is the Dian to come right away to entwine me every day on that week?But if beat to lose.BE be not don't leave a scene ground opportunity?The heart reads a to turn and rather and first lost this to say again, the sword recruits to slow down.Dismantle 7810 recruit.Then admit defeat on one's own initiative.
The week Dian sees I admit defeat, on smiling, Hey Hey's way:"Small brothers, you this sword method is general, still keep doing more again, in a couple of days I again come to seek you."Say turn round and then walk,cnn, I sighed tone and seemed stilled won't did.
In the Zhai son turn leisurely 1.Just discover this pressing a root is a valley, is all precipice everywhere.Being smooth is like mirror, anyway climb not up, that surroundings ground valley.Don't say thoroughfare tunnel, would be to even have no blind sides, the flies all don't in the past drill.I this just truely gave up hope and thought of that youth player, can not help peeping out wry smile, originally that guy all really once tried.
Wanted to think, or searched that player, indeed as expected, at Zhai son ground a building takes over and see that player is towarding Gao Gao's summit of hill stunned, see I come over, wry smile way:"How?Find out what flaw to have no?"
I shake and peep out and his similar wry smile, transfered a topic, asked a way:"How did you come here?"
That player shakes head a way:"I am what I jumps down to come."
My heart reads a to turn and have been already known he is why jump down to come, say with smile:"Are you also getting more poisoned?Medium of jump precipice poison?"
That player ha ha say with smile:"Yes, game, don't dare to jump in reality, the game still dares to jump of, pain the feeling adjust Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论