2012年11月16日星期五

Beats by Dre Just Beats year expounds the t

"Rice chaff, the affair does of how?, We are at the hospital, does small cloud have high fever!However now like, we in a short while return to guest house, okay!The foolish meeting son sees!", The telephone hanged. I tell worry dream and small son, the rice chaff arranged the business of our car and said most what night the day after tomorrow morning can be open to traffic, now his old daddy does the ask a person of hometown stay by the side for us for everyday 24 hourses!The car can't have a problem and make us trust like, does the rice chaff just rush through toward guest house now! The hospital does good hand continuous after, we returned to guest house, hospital and enter all of guest houses is I embrace me of small son of, she is light, estimate 85 catties of or so, small body again small and then list thin, I often play a joke on her to say, "you are really a beauty with small bone feeling, make love me to worry to wear your Chuo with you each time, don't dare to make an effort too much, but again control don't live of make an effort, the felling for canning not but carry on, really great!", Finished, small son meeting happily hug me to say, " was worn by your Chuo just good!The somebody else of your Chuo is very comfortable!", However everyone knows, I really like to do with her, again the joss-stick stimulate again, having no man can can refuse her this kind of is alluring,Facebook. The time that arrives guest house, rice chaff already first-class in the sofa in the hall we, a see do I feel small son, the rice chaff hurriedly runs to come over and says, "small cloud, now order!You gotted to our housed and then met with a matter like this for the first time, I was getting more very much obliged, the brothers was getting more tired!Want the elder brothers not come for you in a short while", say, the rice chaff arrives at my front of, I know, this boy is deliver from the bottom of one's heart of want to help me, there is no my chemisette oil of Ka of meaning. "Thank!Need not, she is this weight, I can clip she runs", my spirit doesn't grow comfortable, noodles not and more the color ground say.The responsibility edits-examine/157, Buddha good luck one worry dream say with smile in the behind, "say that you badly breathe heavily up". I turn head blunt worry dream foolishly a smile. "The elder brothers, what time?You how so quick make a crest?", I ask a way. "Quickly at 5:00, in a short while had supper, , to, my mama say, make us go home to eat to go, make reference to outside eat not worth the cost, there is also no hygiene in home, do you see!Presumably I mama's rice all made it about", rice chaff says, guard a gate to open for us. "So?Worry dream, do you see,google?", I kicked the ball to worry dream. "You are a president, we all listen to yours, BE?Small cloud?", The worry dream is a ghost, she always finds out to support her person in the quite the cheese opportunity. "Boon, all listens to poem Xia of", small son say in my bosom, the adoration ground looking at me. "Since so, that ascended a rice chaff house, always not kissed the one good intentions of old woman", I say with smile. "Brothers, this tomorrow a day you intend to take us last where have fun?Also return not to go, always not the ability nest is in the guest house,cnn!That didn't suppress me to die". "I arrange like, early know that your boy will say like this of, I take you we thousand years here the thou temple Buddha light the temple turn, this is that we are here the most well-known tourist spot, 1,100 in the last years joss stick always continuously, the temples establishes in deep Shan-li, so the baptism that didn't experience a battle fire as well, the temples building has been keeping intact, in of the monk have one to achieve wisdom monk of high renown, you tomorrow can take out and let this old monk solve a label for your solution, it is said that work properly very much of, also good-looking see how own chance and opportunity is!".The rice chaff Rao has interest's saying. "This my pouring is to have much of interest, your boy also knows that I am the eastern east that likes the type of cultural historic monument" says, I have already put the small girl to in the bed. The rice chaff says that"want to be not we ascend my house first and had a meal, you take a rest earlier, I tomorrow morning take you the temple is to the Buddha light, not very good?". The worry dream says with great interest that"go, I also really think to have a look and unexpectatively incredibly still have a thousand years here, ancient temple, is similar to Shaolin Temple?". "That of course not is, much smaller than Shaolin Temple, here only more than 10 monks, the only virtuous good luck elder is to truely have a monk of high renown, but I have never seen and seem he not often in the temples, often the year expounds the teachings or begs for alms in the other parts of country, Pu degree myriad living things, anyway pretty divine of" is been one introduction by rice chaff this boy, I more to interest. "Your boy doesn't say and stayed to order mysterious feeling!Tomorrow went to and then knew, leave!Ascend your house to go, I also pretty wanted to see I old woman and master son", I smile to say to the rice chaff. Guest house, we a go 4 people again sit last the rice chaff borrow come of the break a summer benefit, accompany with the all the way break a summer bellowing of benefit voice, arrived at the county transportation family members' building in the bureau, be when we get off the family members are in building enter pass in and out some women of to looking at worry dream and small girl these two unique color beauties was still full of to envy and envy of, definite, worry dream and small girl regardless which, qualities and gifted United States is all Duo person's eyeball of, worry dream shape Gao Tiao , beauty generous, the small girl is petite amiability, extremely keen, is really a person to appear in public love, certainly, concerning small girl ha inebriating of person but urge feeling of milk aroma flavor, that only I enjoyed alone. Ascend to the second floors, the parents of rice chaff have already awaited arrival at the door and see we arrive, his mother hurriedly calls way, "you pain, Liu Kang still says that the young girl gets sick and comes and come in to take a break first quickly, I prepare ginger soup for her", his father then hurriedly pulls us to come in, is full of to smile an idea on the face. The rice chaff house is a set of two living quarterses, small family type, estimate also for 60 square meters, two bedrooms, living room and toilet, the kitchens are all very small, no wonder that the rice chaff says, for current condition in his house, seek girl friend to a little bit hang, besides teach wages at their county city also very low, not arrive 1,000 dollars, so Zan money buy the house of set 100,000 dollars, to monkey year Ma Yue, he old daddy's wages also not high, just some extra incomes, but in the small county city like this, also have no a lot of illegitimate profits can get of, so the rice chaff wants out to mix with me, their house didn't oppose too much and just felt sorry for very much to the work that gives up such a stability. "Our house is very simple and crude, see, these two misses are much handsome!Today too I am sorry you, you good heart good intentions to pick up Liu Kang, still run into so big rain-storm as a result, young girl and poem Xia still almost pay with the life, we are much very much obliged!", The mother of rice chaff is full of apology ground to say. "Aunt, does this have what relation with you?The god wants so, who also have no way of", the worry dream says with smile. "Although young girl words say like this,always return for the sake of Liu Kang Chu's business and come, , drink some soup first" says, the mother of rice chaff has already carried to the small girl hot soup to come over. The small girl tooks a look me and says with smile, "thank aunt, my diseases were about all good, let you gave a lot of care, also exclusively did soup for me". "Is as it should be, this also not is what good thing, take advantage oCluster Rang tax is the mulberry thin?The small girl once connects small bowl of, the Gu Dong Gu Dong ground finishes drinking soup, the small forehead in a short while started emitting sweat and really took effect quick! Chatted in a short while a sky, we started a food and drink, rice chaff this place is a deep mountain area, the native sons all specially like to eat the hot, so the rice chaff mother's vegetables burns very hotly, but very satisfactory, luckily, two of my all of the beauties all eat the hot, everyone still adapts to. The rice chaff didn't pass me today, and his old daddy, our three men drank the soil of two catties of regions to burn wine, very strong of, just on the car, also answered Zi dream a telephone, make me not to drink too much in the evening, she knew that I come to rice chaff house to will definitely drink of, but have no way, will have and is free from in the outside military command, I be still and they the father and son a pair drink not as well happy, although, small girl and worry dreams all advise me and not to drink too much, for have already got into status of I to say, basically control don't live, drink stirringly! Seem my whole life have never drunk so much wine at a time, so the time that returns to guest house, basically drive the rice chaff go up of, this boy capacity for liquor at a catty of above, so, he at most also 5, 60% of appearances.After rice chaff returns to, worry dream and small girl hurriedly take off your coat or gown for me and make me to take a shower, sleeping, 2 people are very not easy to move my toilet, rubbed a Zao for me, listen to worry dream is saying, "baby, you drink so, my elder sister wants to know, can not scold two of us dead, this harms more body!".Although I have been already greatly inebriated,consciousness still knows of and just talk to have some not and clearly, I say, "Be free, I didn't inebriate, not letter, we make love now, you examination know for a while", say, I feel that the private parts is matchless Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论