2012年11月15日星期四

cheap dr dre beats toward the ship Cang

Take out not to open a body to deal with these ninjas, have to me to come by myself.
"Fireball Shu!"I quickly made change the sorcery Zhang of the increment fireball Shu grade, then launched fireball Shu to attackstone, my fireball Shu is like a machine gun, a flies a ninja to shoot to go toward those, almost each ninja will have 45 fireballs dynasty they shoot,cheap dr dre beats.
The fireball Shu shoots to go toward those ninjas, however those ninja in the sky of reaction ability big my accident, they can make use of to writhe and change a direction to just avert from my fireball Shu attack, let my fireball Shu attackstone basic all end up in nothing.
"Depend, is this all right?Long Huang!Up!"See those ninjas unexpectedly will soon arrive in my fireball Shu of, suddenly writhe, let the body tilt to one side, then use a wind force creation slippery make a turn at the same time soon, averted from my fire
, Hence I immediately invoked Long Huang again and attackstoned those ninjas
"Eldest brother, the ninja of top of head hands over to me, you come to deal with this on board."The voice of disorderly dance suddenly sends back, then see in the Huan monster gold knife general body that he quickly start to jump, jumped him, fly a ninja to bump to go toward those, disorderly dance need not what attackstone, collide with and then go directly and like this, make use of two long knife attacks of gold knife general, even if didn't can harm to those ninjas,will tear to pieces those cloth fans, make those ninjas can not continue to in the sky stop over, but fall off down.
At this time, I suddenly feel after death have two interest on shares breezes to inherit, I hurriedly 1 turn round, purple Long Jian Fan's hand in the hand sweeps but, a sword light project.
《Wap..Cn 》'Mao~''Mao~'
The sword only once sweeps, two ninjas poured fly go out, these two ninjas be before assault me early in the morning of those are two, just blocked by the disorderly dance descend just have no time to attackstone me, dance air indiscriminately now Zu shot those flew a ninja, hence they again anti- come back attack in me, if just wasn't that I resist hasty, only afraid will be made a surprise attack successful.
"Kill!"I just was going to make track for shot, those two ninjas, I now after death and moreover from the ship Cang in come out of those two ninjas counter-attacked to come over again, close behind front two ninjas also quickly offend and formed to on all sides surround to me, however my sword method has been already made to open at this time, their wanting to round shot me is perhaps to be getting more impossible, while their ability is not weak either, I want to immediately polish off them, also not that possible.
Glint and flash of cold steel of argosy even Shan, I and those four ninjas speed all promoted to tallest, have already seen not pure our figures in the outside, and I have already promoted to own sped the quickest as well, want again is quickly impossible, unexpectedly these four ninjas real strenght is unexpectedly so strong, strong arrive some advantages of my speeds all have no, but my sorcery take them again can't, can lean against one sword sword fights with them, like in my swordsmanship not bad, although the dissimilarity of occupation makes the injury power of my sword skill greatly reduce, , O.K. I can make up with the technique.
In order to being dressed in flame cape on my body, and the flame of cape's protecting a body has been already launched, so I move an one step each time, will start to take a to flee flame, and flick one shot each time, in addition to sword only on, there is also flame injury, make those four many ninja's bodies harmed by the flame, however be worth for their life to say,harm combine not that heavy.
If"kill ah~~~" beat with those four ninjas at me get such as fire such as butcher of time, from the other ship ran a big cluster of hand mulberry of player, these players of although real strenght isn't specially strong, if run in this time arrive attackstone in me, only afraid I will was in Dutch, and the player in our mainland this place, be obviously less than the other party on the number, and the other party still had NPC influence to participate in to come in.
"Put together!"See those hand the mulberry players to all hurtle to come over,cheap beats by dre, and I still ambiguously see the village Zuo bless male and that autumn original plain time the Lang hide in these crowds and make me have to divide attention again to guard against these players.Is previous because is afraid to break this ship, and don't dare to use large attack sorcery, so many players surround now, only afraid oneself is to want to protect also and protect not, and it so, also rather directly put together, these ships see, even if damaging these ship's payings is unimportant appearance combine the nothing important is special, oneself wants hereafter, don't outside look for person to once build be.
"Explode for me!"I shout at top of voice, purple Long Jian in the hand in a twinkling flicked to hit several swords in a row and put together four strong dint to ninja to back, although is so hard to put together, will make oneself come to a leeway,can make oneself have one slow machine like this.
"The purgatory of fire!"Have the fire dollar the absolute being bead at, I can immediately display large attack sorcery, the whole argosy, in a twinkling set alight 11 slices of fire sea, surrounded those all of player and NPC, and my attack isn't the purgatory of a fires either and then stops.
"Meteor fire rain!Hellish fire chain!"Is close behind and is two deluxe sorceries to use, the sky immediately rains to have fire rain, meteor fire rain not only attackstoned me now this argosy, connect the ship of neighborhood's paying be also connected to, the sail of boat on board wears first to have wildfire, then quickly burns to the hull.And hellish fire chain then quick from my body to projected a fire chain on all sides, I surrounded by myself and formed one fire net, those players that rushed toward to come over, a little bit the moth rushed toward a fiery felling, the grade is low,beats by dre uk, haven't closed to come over, was burned by my sorceries to die, the grade ordered Gao of, have to directly dive into ocean, either to avert from my attacks, because they have no place can ship, the ship of neighborhood pays the attack that can all be subjected to meteor fire rain, already wear have wildfire.
"Kill!"Although my sorcery killed to harm many players, to NPC injury dint still limited, four NPC ninjas take no cognizance my sorcery attack and again rushed toward to come over, four split down toward my head the long knife.
"Thousand lights ten thousand shadow swords!"Sword light again rise, then again quickly disappear, connect take those knives to only disappear together, the life of four NPC ninjas value although still have a lot, but can not stand the attack of several thousand swords a person, and my attack at moment come to an unimaginable situation, let their indefensibility resist, much fatal injury directly hangs they.Person type although NPC is farer high than the monster of those equal classes on the intelligence, the type of same person NPC also have fatal weakness and Be different from those monsters, even if is a weakness to attackstone,can't attain a to recruit to necessarily kill, person type NPC can, so those four NPC ninjas drive I a recruit shot to kill





The text chaotic winds and clouds war signal Ran doesn't extinguish 436 ship wars(bottom)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:24:14 chapter word numbers:3293

After solving those four NPC ninjas, I immediately rushed toward to go toward the ship Cang entrance, however I haven't got to Cang doorway, the inside flees again an a group of persons come out, the person who come out this time is more, fully has 78, and an among those, dress up specially, seeing the appearance should be belong to BOSS a, special dress A, the cape in in addition black, wear the black helmet of having two capes, still wear a grimace mask on the face, in addition to two eyes, the whole individual is all covered up.
"Fire sea!"Since have already given up this ship, so also have no a necessity again fear to fear feet, I directly toward the person whom the ship Cang comes out to put a fire sea Shu, then immediately get those people's attribute.
The fog concealed thunder hides:Handing navy's army corps in the mulberry mainland is long, the sea city monster in mainland town offends city total BOSS, etc.:~.
After lookinging at the attribute of this leader, I am immediately silly, we the sea city monster in town offend city, how let these army corpses that hand a mulberry mainland run to offend city, and unexpectedly return 450 super bosses, is up to now I see of superlative BOSS, perhaps can hardly deal with.
Face this super BOSS, light depend my a person is can not deal with, hence I immediately to dance them to send out to ask for help to help indiscriminately, let them come a help, still let to hope a month the purine only send a person to the sea to polish off those bosses all at the same time, those BOS Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论